Do you want to learn Microsoft Project but you have NO prior experience with it? With this e-course for beginners you will be able to report your project status and major milestones using MS Project, complete and within 10 minutes. To make your life easier, we only focus on the most important buttons.
What will you be able to do after the course?
In this online training you will learn step by step how to provide a weekly status update to your manager or client on the overall project status and the expected delivery dates for your main deliverables.
The complexity of MS Project is kept low as your main focus is to get familiar with the interface of MS Project and what the purpose of using this program is. There will be absolutely no reason why you should not be able to deliver a report to your stakeholders within one day after you finished the course, in a format they will love.
This is the first Maturity Level in our series of five, after which you are a true heavy-weight in MS Project scheduling and after which you will have a project schedule and reporting structure that outperforms 95% of all the project schedules out there.
- Project Management Fundamentals: Scope, Risk, Deliverables, Benefits, Issues etc
- Scheduling Terminology and why you Need to Have a Schedule
- The Right Order to Set Up a Schedule
- Explanatory Tour Through Microsoft Project
- Create your Own MS Project File vs Using Our Template
- How to Report on Project Status and Major Milestones
- How and When to Set Milestones
- Milestones as Connecting Points to Other Schedules
- How and When to Set a Deadline
- How and Why to set the Status Date
- Report your Project with a Customized Highlight Report
- Interactive Questions and Quizzes to Test Yourself
- Video Material
- Assignments to Fully Train Yourself in MS Project
- Customized Highlight Report to report on Your Project Schedule
Everyone with No or Little Experience with MS Project 2013 or Previous Versions.
- Project Managers (PM)
- Project Leaders
- Project Planners
- Team Leaders
- Project Manager Officers (PMO)
- Program Manager
- Other Business Professionals
Microsoft Project 2013/2016